[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News - January 30, 2016

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Sat Jan 30 13:19:11 PST 2016

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Parish Logo]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
January 30, 2016

________________________________
Gabriel's Gifts Food Drive This Weekend
This is the drop off weekend for the monthly food drive.  Brings your bins or bags of food and drop them off at the Knights of Columbus trailer in front of the church.
________________________________
Retirement of Deacon Ken
Please join us on January 31st after the 8:30 mass for a reception and the Knights of Columbus free pancake breakfast in the four-plex, so we may thank Deacon Ken for all his service to the Parish.
________________________________
St. Gabriel's Young Adult Ministry
If you are thirsty for a deeper sense of purpose, if you are longing for true community, if you want to get on a new path that that leads to happiness and heaven, then come join St. Gabriel's Young Adult Ministry. We welcome all young adults in their late teens, 20s and 30s to our various weekly gatherings that offer spiritual and personal formation, community outreach and opportunities for socializing with your peers. Contact Sr. Bernadette at srbm24 at gmail.com for more info about our upcoming events.
________________________________
Attention All Moms!
Our parish will be hosting the Faces of Mercy 2016 Catholic Conference for Moms.  It will be right here in our parish on February 20th.  We will watch Jennifer Fulwiler live-streamed, watch other videos from popular speakers prepared especially for moms for this event, participate in discussion groups, and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet together with moms from all over the world.   Join us as we experience God's mercy in our lives and learn to live His Mercy with others.   Limited space!  Please register by Feb 10th @ www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>  For more info, contact Meaghan at catholicmomsconference at gmail.com<mailto:catholicmomsconference at gmail.com>
________________________________
Mission of Mercy - Save the Date
Fr. Jim McCormack from the Association of Marian Helpers is coming to St. Gabriel to lead a Mission of Mercy.

- Sunday, March 6: 6- 7:15 pm Divine Mercy Presentation
- Monday, March 7,: 7- 8:15 pm: Divine Mercy Presentation
- Tuesday, March 8: 7 - 8:15 pm: Divine Mercy Presentation

Online Resource Links

*   Symbolon Sign-up<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ContinuingEducation/SymbolonAdultFaith.aspx>

*   Year of Marriage & Family<http://www.yearformarriageandfamily.com/>

*   Online Giving<https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1317>

*   Special Events Videos<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ParishMissionsSpecialEvents.aspx>

*   Y-Disciple Youth Ministry<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ContinuingEducation/YouthMinistryYDisciple.aspx>

This Weekend
All Masses: Bin Dropoff for Gabriel's Gifts food drive.

Sunday:
- Celebrate Deacon Ken's Retirement at the Knights of Columbus breakfast after the 8:30 am Mass.

- Adult Formation classes at 6pm.
Upcoming Events.
Wednesday, Feb 3 Eucharistic Adoration from 10am - 7pm. Pray the rosary and Divine Mercy chaplet after the 12:15 Mass. Children's hour at 2 pm. Pray the rosary at 6:15 pm. Evening Prayer and Benediction start at 6:40 pm.

For more news and events
View the latest Bulletins online<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishInfo/Bulletins.aspx>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>