[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News - St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Mon May 8 10:04:34 PDT 2017

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
May 8, 2017

________________________________

Beacon of Faith Commitment Cards

The Beacon of Faith Campaign is well on its way. Our campaign will take involvement and participation by all to be a success! Please send in your Commitment Cards as soon as possible so we can know everyone's intentions.

[Commitment Form (Click Here)]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form>

 http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form

[cid:630916ba-4762-429f-8ae2-9fb461af6288]

WHAT IS AN INTENTION?

An intention is simply an indication of what you hope to be able to contribute, and helps us to understand the progress of our campaign and what we can hope to build.

We have been blessed that so many of our dedicated families have already responded prayerfully and generously with their intentions.  Given the size and demographic of our parish, this goal is certainly attainable, but will require the committed participation of every parishioner.

Now that I have sent in my Commitment card – what now??

• Donations can begin at any time

• Donations can be made in different ways:

                * Write a check with “Beacon of Faith” or “Capital Campaign” in the memo line and

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ▪ Put in the weekend collection basket

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ▪ Mail to the office

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ▪ Drop off at the office

                * For those parishioners who receive offertory envelopes, there will be one “special campaign” envelope per month included in the package.  These can be used when putting your donation in the offertory basket, but are not necessary.

                * Online Giving – access the St. Gabriel website, www.saintgabriel.net, to donate either by credit card or EFT bank check.

                * Contact your financial institution and set up an automatic “bill pay”

                        ▪ Make sure “Beacon of Faith” or “Capital Campaign” is on the check so it is credited to the proper fund.

                        ▪ Donation can be set up for any day of the month.

We thank everyone who have sent in their commitment cards.  May you be abundantly blessed this Easter season and always!

Should you have questions, please contact the office at office at saintgabriel.net or 719-528-8407.

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>