[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News-St. Gabriel the Archangel

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Mar 20 14:47:18 PDT 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
March 20, 2019
________________________________

St Gabriel the Archangel Video Broadcast Schedule

United in Prayer

Stations of the Cross
Fridays at 6:00pm
Stations of the Cross on St Gabriel The Archangel Catholic Church
Facebook Page & website, www.saintgabriel.net<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.saintgabriel.net%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0qgnFkGIb5lH-mSHGP8XuTmiiud5_kzgZd9E9qxjs8fGb7AiOKasmX-yY&h=AT3LkvhOexTRHLlrMZgSm4qJzQ-EMv_9kRWIcqqtS35kYSq_s1aJMLyLS4Bzh26gRsXS7LBm0aEgUO-K0HjoiGCjvAL-TSfFf0lrTwtGBgamHR3yw_z1WpMGpgE1esiWZ18Ee260yQF-OLxdfymKPGbrl28O8EMfAIF0K_fc1Xtbqekct83Ls62X31Rq88t0rlJVx2C5Cwtbmmcm61L7uHc1KYC_z_UXuW5hW-QdC45I8jiyzlYv1kfXo39oj4UAX7ZecUwFIMfFCUgR5Ns2SzAyol_knrfsB5HrB_whZTIPoPXqRNi7oWd1xL62tOcUMxnttjgakEXFxkzow0_OFIgVxiPKW-oIBUa5Fnka8SSvcXWWuvYnIHlyfHlCZziN3QaBRmY6XBCfi9nSeaU1k1TxrsBt5-io2la_4G5WFaS0RNKrORIm6Tqq5Zmo2DoBdZ4ID5dsBTJ0VMJ-GIVyvIirvXskRl3OYzYGUuU49ENPsRCDWrknlhMEhuWPvaEBDGLTfw_HaxD_w21yboWB3ImjGAk0ve3CMKHoIXcQyFq5-1PrI7k3E4mUGvUmMylRRJOojZe0i967DVZURXkHAyI0TP1dP9q4NmNBgSxPs8Tii1aK4P5SNtBzuCrG1eRn5Q>

Sunday Mass
Sunday Mass will be available on our website and on Facebook by 8:00am each Sunday morning, www.saintgabriel.net.<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.saintgabriel.net%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR27OZNorLSM2t8wb0Vy5h5sQTCHcCIKgQ6z2Jyx9QXvSFwBEbJtyCUUfX8&h=AT3me-vtX4wnSIh6pTzmWaoj9h0bpi0SuYPSepmP6yRqxeF8Z7JwESV3STJr-fwUn_b0W5JXjFZkiCB9ilBHs7H8BByRF9d01RoIm5FEP9pC1B3ZhWSGwndIk_DL8GR4V2WA80MMIF-ZJi2d5y2DFh_n8QtcpMajlZfs22xkUvFzMN5TI1CQWZn9-rqAuiDjo9swS4VyJJ9ApuJ_ve3se5EpyPP8GcmH0MoB08Iz3xEavWhLCMOcHo7ruVusFIC67VYs2uEkmNL_a3sdQnfBubCN546DufOoJjBgxY_BaFmMsqXRRJKETFHwrFyylFv2pXMhRQ9-nqiHK4v1ZfXXAIExr1nqX5a6Aj28G6srdDpnpQCk9QIXY9-3kk4QdmCjVkf3jG8PeBLHwPU-GSyVlWrV9s1MoGNfa63xOKVzbS31acsay8Bv7vMuwqhhY6HqoT0ccMZP3SirXiYAOdqsd-gYZXhBVtKzvcaKimGKpTTeIR7ZpOE_KWM1ZBS_0IIiStoZ4ckJeXchMF_EWRxiOtAO1g8tNrKcP-Bdpv115rEzJ-M1_QoZ2Ab_huE2tSA8zsd7nlKnEW77Ij3YqLhbAcalDWYCsXgEMP75cu5MaZQ_owXAoi9ha89R772pggrMWw>

You are encouraged to unite your prayer with the entire parish community, by celebrating online, Rosary at 9:30am, Mass on Sunday at 10:00am.

[cid:5b549bab-759f-4611-b77d-7b25d3c7a2f7]

________________________________

Confession Times

10 people will be allowed in building at one time.

Tues-Fri, 11:50 AM – 12:30 PM

Sat, Mar 21, 2:30 - 3:30 PM

Sat, Mar 28, 1:30 - 3:30 PM (Extended)

Wed, Apr 1, 5:00 - 7:00 PM (Extended)

Sat. Apr 4, 1:30 – 3:30 PM (Extended)

________________________________
Please remember our neighbors in need
Gabriel’s Gifts Food Pantry Collection March 28 and 29
Even though we are not celebrating weekend masses, we will still conduct our monthly food collection for Mercy’ Gate. Our neighbors who rely on the food pantry have been particularly hard hit because so many families rely on the free and reduced cost meals they receive when school is in session.
Mercy’s Gate is expecting high demand. To help, we have come up with a plan to minimize person-to-person contact and still provide much needed food supplies to the food pantry. The Knights of Columbus will have their trailer in place near the curb. We ask that you drive in the roundabout and leave your donation on the curb. It will be picked up and put in the trailer for delivery to Mercy’s Gate.
Collection times are from 4:00-5:00 pm on Saturday, March 28 and 8:30-10:30 am, Sunday, March 29. Please do not bring your donations early and place them in the narthex.
While all donations are welcome, the following items are in critically short supply: pasta and pasta sauce, Chunky soups, canned dinners (ravioli, stews, etc.), canned vegetables, peanut butter, jelly and shelf-stable milk.
Thank you for your generous support!
________________________________
Online Giving
With so much uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 virus and increasing recommendations to avoid crowds and take proper safety precautions, we wanted to remind you that we have options in place now that you can use today. Our Online Giving option is an ideal way to support the parish and our mission now that all Masses in our Diocese are currently cancelled until March 31, 2020.
Online Giving is available for you to make contributions to the church. This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions. It also enables our church to take advantage of new tools to become more efficient.
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
• Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
• Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.
• Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
• Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
• Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime.
Online Giving is intended to be a convenient tool for you to use, and we strongly support both Online Giving and Offering Envelopes for contributions to the parish. Online Giving is the electronic way to participate in weekly offertory.
Start giving online today!
1. Visit our church website at www.saintgabriel.net and click on the online giving link.
2. Create an account.
3. Schedule your recurring gifts.
Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact the church office at 528-8407.

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>