[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Church - Fourth Sunday of Lent Mass and Rosary Links - Now Online

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Sat Mar 21 22:21:48 PDT 2020

Dear Parish Community

Enclosed you will find the online links for Sunday's Rosary at 9:30  https://youtu.be/A70jxHC07e8<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FA70jxHC07e8%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2xFzLY645UK-DV3uJI1TcJGn63kb0d6ljxHV4HNbNfZFnQDXgsIr2mYlc&h=AT2AB5uopt_YvhOR0-xvr4hUxDSLgpfLKWZdKv1-BBHbIkC1CSAgwMVZBMqvIpmKd8RYyjWfLnuoYE63ZEf9coNyFZgCBx5hxKKV-jrDxdDs8PApImJcnTDpxTzZKLi3IXvT6aF2LseZs5fMEY5LVpRcm2K2NNhpwG030o6ADn_Kq1LnR_ORuGmi0K0d2jiH7EZjB4qylmPAU_3Q07So26ZibduPwdCdhQ2NWeYP6I5RbNn_akj9bxKN4Ur4kIsQTEKNtmf38zJaeoqzw8kFSup0xa_AAFeD8YlE4tYY-0fZIOR9VBi8aRR5-z0UfAiMCrQbksw9sb8IAySBtpfL2HUXHoKBKtBVmnz5J9CLS6e73kiMEM7nD8ZnsSK2R6vuy2M83E4SF3xV3ioDqW6uatS8-_8FDxOeteOEoew6hNiOJyMfqTvFI9qy9rrUyBBKP-yZIGLE60czX2bsZ_355MvbXjksmPcJqVrOB3Ddf59csp6knGspaiKqwi5i3tmYTv6DP0StxgUOigjmpghpd3nVJvPIiqdVf26Emvfwo2Ktd6fcmbjN77ILjk_dbOvMwNYd41UjAFSuIzPCmTdEbU_zvUQAvQrVoz7Mndq6CAFskgm_89vGZ7ycmgVKrxBq5g>
Fourth Sunday of Lent Mass starts at 10:00am -  https://youtu.be/DVcSQKRORM0<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FDVcSQKRORM0%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2SRL0xbLySLUf2ok_MoWxzIGy0dOdPObzfG3WTKyLrSScFg3Lhl_DSiCI&h=AT0HzRanc2xvNB89xR2LMLJCIM_NdpjTQ6mFtuLh8W_PC_aYIi5022c_GI-sk3iZm914I8_Pd_HnCG79QwKY8W_aPOm7lAEL98Dsg-zROIXRv9zhBw5W55MYhDph-4mXjmK7PRZFtn7YjDDHMqoIAR9QWU_rp1xOcD6zE4fKx8W1fPDxeZhAM4gUQ-Dz-okUbL7b8Y7-Ug7t6s8BVgAsAtAxQ85N6eCYNx0qLyk-qiwRUe-9jTcIh3hhM0yeB2ObYQl-rHqu8_7jp66kq5eFL8qn3BRfoNmfORAMnHp4dQqvGhj877DWvk_zB7bVKTL0JhxxoShUkPTM8SMjU1QiHET6xAFJdrAcnE3Xjwo2vVQRHS2c73jud9-V5O90_RFnSXeVutkhDOU61sGWUuMzirSLptEBHgHhT1QVct9i5-ijULgeSw6NWmFAMrWVeuLGAbD8SiJjhvf43BKE3V2j3G6jZUVL_wNZds_6f0LHgh15kNoPyBTn9uq8qu4b4rJe9d3CUMhYJ7rmSfqFn7Zm7KDe0Mp9uuUV8poQxycpF7N5JGno-qCeestQVg8NQ0fXr4YYYH6pP6Tuvipu-qcLsYjR7_8mCgI7-UrgGojFpgbgMw>

You are encouraged to unite your prayer with the entire parish community by celebrating Mass online starting at 10:00am.  (It is available earlier if you cannot make it)

Hope to see you all online on Sunday.

Tips for watching Mass online.

#1 Gather Your Household. It's better not to follow the Mass alone, so try to do so with your family, or with at least one other family member. When everyone's focus is united, it's easier to concentrate. Choose the Mass time that best suits everyone's schedule, and make it a family event of the day.

#2. Sanctify the Setting Take care of the atmosphere in the room. For example, you could put a cross or an image of Our Lady near your TV or computer, and light a candle or two if you have some.

#3. Prepare. Dress for the occasion: you might be at home, but leave the pajamas for bedtime and the tracksuit for sports time.

#4. Actively Participate. Try to attend the Mass as if you were in your parish, standing when the Gospel is read, sitting down during the offertory, kneeling during the consecration, etc. These gestures are full of meaning.

#5. PRAY A SPIRITUAL COMMUNION. Although you can't receive Jesus in the Eucharist, you can pray a spiritual communion. This is the one that Saint Josemaría used to pray: "I wish my Lord, to receive you with the purity, humility and devotion, with which your Most Holy Mother received you, with the spirit and fervor of the saints." But there are many others.

#6. SPEND TIME IN PRAYER? Don't be in a hurry: the Mass has incredible value, and right now there are so many things to pray for. Stay for a few moments after Mass has ended to pray for everyone: the deceased, the sick, health professionals, government officials and, of course, the Church, the Pope, our bishops and your parish.

#7.  CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR PARISH EACH WEEK.  -  Your gifts and sacrifices help the mission of the parish continue.

St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5FFD6.48414920]