[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News-St. Gabriel the Archangel

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Apr 3 12:27:02 PDT 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
April 3, 2019
________________________________

New Parish Phone App - My Parish App

Our new St. Gabriel the Archangel Church app is now available to download for iPhone and Android smart phones. Stay connected with our parish throughout the week with instant notifications from our Pastor and the office, an easy-to-access event calendar, and the ability to quickly reply to or share messages via Facebook or Twitter. Also enjoy a bunch of additional features like prayers, daily readings, online Mass, weekly homilies, bulletins, prayers, giving portal, helpful reminders to silence your phone before Mass or Confession, and much more.

Help foster a stronger parish life at St. Gabriel the Archangel Church and better engage the New Evangelization.

Download our app today at myparishapp.com or search your phone's app store for myparish and choose St. Gabriel as your parish.  https://myparishapp.com/download/

 [cid:image001.png at 01D609B5.E8CA4930]

________________________________

Distribution of Palms
Palms will be blessed by Fr. Kirk, and available to pick up at the front door of the church Saturday, April 4th, after 4:00 PM.  Consider picking up a palm in a safe way to deliver to an elderly neighbor.  Please take what you touch, to minimize the spread of the virus.
________________________________

Mercy's Gate Food Drive Collection - ONLINE

If you would like to continue helping Mercy's Gate food drive, we have setup an account in our online giving portal. The need is becoming more crucial each day. Let's spread the hope of Christ in our community.  Online Giving (Click Here)<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________

Confessions at Church

Sat, April 4, 1:30 - 3:30pm and Sat. April 18, 2:30 - 3:30pm.  Please follow instructions as outlined at the entrance.   There will be no Daily Confessions.

________________________________

Sixth Sunday of Lent Mass

Rosary 9:30am Rosary Link<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A70jxHC07e8&t=224s>

April 4-5, 2020 Mass:  Saint Gabriel Website<http://www.saintgabriel.net/> or St Gabriel Facebook Page<https://www.facebook.com/St-Gabriel-The-Archangel-Catholic-Church-116603085030430/>  Available after 4:00pm on Saturday

You are encouraged to unite your prayer with the entire parish community, by celebrating online Mass on Sunday at 10:00am.

________________________________

Stations of the Cross

April 3 and 10   Stations of the Cross<https://youtu.be/_gX6ie_oqPA> link

________________________________

Clergy and Staff Availability

Though the office is closed the Saint Gabriel clergy and parish staff will remain available Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. 719-528-8407 Office Clergy and Staff Contact Info<http://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/staff-directory>

________________________________

Ways to give offertory to St. Gabriel church:

Mail - Address: 8755 Scarborough Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Mailbox - You may drop off your offertory gift in the white mailbox outside next to the front door.  Mail is collected on a regular daily basis.

Online Giving

Our Online Giving option is an ideal way to support the parish and its mission.  It is essential to our continued operation.  This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions.

Online Giving Parishioner Benefits

* Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.

* Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.

* Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.

* Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.

* Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime.

Start giving online today!

1. Visit our church website at www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/> or Online Giving <https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

2. Create an account.

3. Schedule your recurring gifts.

Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact the church office at 528-8407.