[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News -Gabriel's Gift Food Collection

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Mon Apr 13 08:47:43 PDT 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>
Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
April 13, 2020

[cid:47029c2b-a459-45f3-8b92-56036b9d4f36]

Please remember our neighbors in need

Gabriel Gifts Food Pantry Collection April 18 and 19

Due to the increased need brought about by the Coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to increase the frequency of our food pantry collections until the need subsides. As anticipated, Mercy’s Gate is providing food to an unprecedented number of families and the shelves are bare.

With social distancing guidelines still in place, we ask that you follow the same procedure as last month.   The Knights of Columbus will have their trailer in place near the curb. Please drive in the roundabout and leave your donation on the curb. It will be picked up and put in the trailer for delivery to Mercy’s Gate.

Collection times are from 4:00-5:00 pm on Saturday, April 18 and 8:30-10:30 am, Sunday April 19. Please do not bring your donations early and place them in the narthex.

While all donations are welcome, the following items are in critically short supply: pasta and pasta sauce, macaroni and cheese, Chunky soups, canned dinners (ravioli, stews, etc.), canned meats, canned vegetables, canned fruit,  peanut butter, jelly, cereal, bread,  shelf-stable milk and toilet paper.

If you prefer, you can make a cash donation online

Mercy’s Gate purchases food from Care and Share for pennies on the dollar, so your cash donations go a long way.  Donate online to Mercy's Gate on the St Gabriel's online giving portal.

Direct Link to Online Giving – just click the Mercy’s Gate fund Mercy's Gate <https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>  .

https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101

Thank you! Your generosity is so appreciated!