[St. Gabriel Parish News] Mass Now Available - Third Sunday of Easter Mass & Rosary

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Sat Apr 25 17:19:49 PDT 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
Mass Now Available Online
April 25-26, 2020
________________________________

Third Sunday of Easter Mass -

English<https://youtu.be/IRlVeAOvI3Q> Mass with Fr. Kirk Slattery

Spanish<https://youtu.be/CvQjgwO80xE> Mass with Monseñor Ricardo Coronado-Arrascue

Rosary - Click Here to Start Rosary<https://youtu.be/A70jxHC07e8>

Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

Clergy and Staff Availability
Parish staff will be available Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. 719-528-8407 Office Clergy and Staff Contact Info<http://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/staff-directory> Please wear face mask and adhere to social distancing of 6ft when visiting the church.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will resume on Wednesday, April 29, 10:00AM - 7:00PM.   We are limited to 10 people in the nave at any one time.   Social distancing guidelines will be followed, and you are asked to wear a face mask.  Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.  Sign Up<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4bacad22a46-adoration>

Letter from the Pastor

Dear St. Gabriel Families,

As you are likely aware, some of the elements of the stay-at-home order in Colorado will be easing over the next few weeks.  While we welcome the change, things will not be returning to normal right away.  Our staff will be working and planning, following directives and advice from the Diocese, to continue to serve you in the ways that are allowed under state guidelines.

So, in accordance with the lifting of the strict stay-at-home order on April 26th, beginning Monday April 27th, our parish facilities and office will once again be open during regular business hours.  Also, since the construction in our nave will be finished this weekend, it too will be open to visitors who wish to pray throughout the day.  Please remember that no more than ten people may be in the nave at one time, and please continue to observe appropriate distancing and the use of masks within the building.  Hand sanitizer stations and courtesy masks will be available to visitors if you do not have your own.  Also, the facility will be sanitized throughout the day, according to CDC guidelines.

At this time, Masses will continue to be recorded and available online as they have been, and Saturday confessions will also continue to be available at the usual times.  When we are directed to return to publicly celebrated Masses, it is likely that social distancing may still be in place.  We will provide that information as it comes to us.  We will be relying heavily on your cooperation and patience as we move forward.

May Easter joy continue to comfort and inspire our faith as we hope for the day when we can worship again together!  Please keep an eye on our notifications in the next few weeks for more information.  And if you have any questions, please contact the parish office.

In the Risen Lord,

Fr. Kirk
Sack Lunch Food Drive - Marian House - May 2-3
Essential donation items currently in need for Marian House and Family Connections are:

Focused Needs
Bottled water
Individual chips
Individual fruit cups
Canned tuna
Canned chicken

Additional Needs -
Granola bars
Single serve chips
Peanut butter & jelly
Sliced bread
Mustard & mayo
Individual size bottles of water
Baby Food (jars or squeeze tube)
Plastic spoons
Brown or white paper sandwich bags
Plastic grocery bags
Plastic spoons
Styrofoam containers such as coffee cups with lids
Sandwich bags
Nitrile food service gloves in any size
Saran Wrap

Knights of Columbus Collection times are from 4:00-5:00 pm on Saturday, May 2 and 8:30-10:30 am, Sunday May 3rd.  Located in the circle drive.   Please do not bring your donations early and place them in the narthex.

The Knights will also provide a pickup service.  The pickup will be available on Saturday afternoon.  It is requested that people schedule a pickup by sending an email to scoutlance01 at gmail.com<mailto:scoutlance01 at gmail.com> with their address and put your donation on the front porch by 3:30PM.