[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Apr 9 08:01:46 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
April 9, 2021   (See this weekend's Bulletin<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3483-april-11-2021>)
________________________________

Mask Mandate

Effective July 17, 2020, all Colorado residents over the age of 10 are required to wear masks indoors. Please make sure to bring a mask with you when you come to the church building.

________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

*         Daily Mass 7:30am Tuesday - Friday; Daily Confessions - following the 7:30am Mass. Reservation for Mass is no longer required for Daily Mass.

*         Wednesday Adoration 8am-6pm; Rosary, Evening Prayer, Benediction begins at 5pm.

*         First Friday Adoration 8am-12pm.

*         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

*         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am-both in the Nave.

    Spanish Schedule

*         Wednesday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confession before Mass at 6:30pm.

*         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

*         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

*         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

No daily Mass sign ups on Eventbrite - You will still need to sign in on the sign in sheet with name and telephone number.

Eventbrite sign up still needed for weekend Masses only. English Mass - Sign Up (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-english-tickets-105181783546>  or Spanish Mass - Sign UP (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-spanish-tickets-105417839596>

Sunday Mass will continue to be available online on Sunday after 10:00am (English or Spanish)

www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>

Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Family Game Night- TONIGHT
Families, are you ready to put down the digital screens and come out of quarantine? Then come join us at St. Gabriel in the parish hall on April 9th from 6:30pm-8:30pm! Family games will range from 6 years of age and up. Teen game tables will be available for more advanced players. No Childcare available.
________________________________
Chesterton Academy
Chesterton Academy of Our Lady of Walsingham invites you to an evening with Headmaster Mark Langley. Curriculum overview, academic calendar, school policies, admissions process, faculty update, Q&A TONIGHT 4/9 6pm-8pm in the Saint Gabriel Quad.
________________________________
Adoration
Adoration begins April 12th Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm. Special need for 2 adorers during the 5-9pm hours. Sign up now so that our Monday start date will not be delayed! Sign Up at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco
________________________________
Maskerade Ball- TOMORROW NIGHT
The Maskerade Ball Rescheduled for Saturday, April 10th from 7-9 pm.  It is for grades 6-12.  If you haven't purchased your tickets, you can buy them at the door that night for $7 each.  Dress is "tacky classy" however you want to define that.  There will be a prize for the best mask as well!  Call Stephanie Bland 719.271.2999 for further information.
________________________________
Child Care
St. Gabriel Child Care room will be open for 10am Mass starting April 11, 2021. The hours will be 9:45-11:15am. There is a limit of 10 kids. Children ages 2 to 6 years are welcome. Parents must be registered for the 10am Mass and remain in the building. To sign up go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-care-sign-up-tickets-148812091973
________________________________
Divine Mercy Sunday
The second Sunday of Easter is remembered as the Sunday of Divine Mercy.  St Gabriel will celebrate this feast day with a Holy Hour for Divine Mercy on Sunday, April 11 at 3pm.  Confessions will begin at 1:00pm. Please come and pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and adore our Lord as we reflect on God's Divine Mercy.
________________________________
YD Mission Trip to Kansas City
On the weekend of April 10/11 the members of the YD Mission team will be handing out envelopes after all masses. The envelopes contain information on how you can join us on our mission trip to Kansas City by giving in a variety of ways. We have 19 teens and 5 adults traveling to Kansas city from July 10-17th.  We will work with the Catholic Heart Work Camp to provide help to the inner city needs.   Please prayerfully consider how you can best support our Mission Big Friendly team.  For more information contact Stephanie Bland at sbland at saintgabriel.net<mailto:sbland at saintgabriel.net>
Inferno Men
It has been over one year since our last Men's Forum and we are pumped to host the next one on Friday, April 16th at the beautifully expanded St Gabriel's Parish Hall! Invite a friend and save your spot today: www.InfernoMen.com<http://www.InfernoMen.com> (FREE Craft Beer, Fellowship and Power Talks from Deacon Mike McGrady and Mike Iversen)!
Lectio Evangelization
In this 10-part Bible Study, Dr. Mary Healy combines insightful biblical study with Church teaching and practical advice to show how modern Catholics can effectively impact their world for Jesus Christ. The study will begin Monday, April 19th, 7:00pm-8:30pm. Cost of the workbooks is $15.oo.  For more information contact the office at 528-8407 or Deacon Mike at mmcgrady at saintgabriel.net<mailto:mmcgrady at saintgabriel.net>
Knights of Columbus Blood Drive
The next Blood Drive is Sunday, May 2, 8:30 am through 1:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall Section A. To sign up to donate on May 2, go to donors.vitalant.org website and search using Blood Drive Code 20001. We asking everyone to consider signing up early because if we get enough of the appointment times filled before mid-April, Vitalant will consider adding at least 9 more appointment times. Every blood donation is tested for the COVID-19 antibodies and you are notified of the results. If you have any questions, please contact either of the Knights of Columbus blood drive coordinators, Tim Kearns, tgkearns at gmail.com<mailto:tgkearns at gmail.com> or Damon McEnaney, dcmaggies at gmail.com<mailto:dcmaggies at gmail.com>.