[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Apr 23 09:54:29 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
April 23, 2021   (See this weekend’s Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3485-april-25-2021>
________________________________

Mask Mandate

Effective July 17, 2020, all Colorado residents over the age of 10 are required to wear masks indoors. Please make sure to bring a mask with you when you come to the church building.

________________________________
St. Gabriel the Archangel church will be transitioning to normal Regular Services this weekend in preparation for the lifting of the Sunday Dispensation at Pentecost.
1. Online Registration and Contact tracing will be discontinued as of 4/21/21.
2. Wear mask according to state guidelines
3. We will be returning to 100% Capacity. Seating will be available in all pews.
4. As an option, distanced seating will be reserved in the overflow areas, including the Narthex, overflow, and parish hall.
5. As always, if you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home.
6. St. Gabriel will continue to maintain all preventative measures, including routine sanitizing. Please remain vigilant and continue to take advantage of the temperature monitors and hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities.
7. As in every public space, visitors should understand that there is an assumed risk anytime they interact with the public.
8. Live Stream (8am Sunday) and recorded Masses will continue to be available on our website. www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/?fbclid=IwAR3Wzzz5MEtkEWwDvtgtZByzT9qmijs-7aA1sDZbm3Ph3h52Y0tTEpycRMo>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions – following the 7:30am Mass. Reservation for Mass is no longer required for Daily Mass.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am-both in the Nave.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Wednesday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confession before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast This Sunday after 8am Mass
We are reaching out to the parish to highlight that we are bringing back Sunday Pancake Breakfasts.  We will have scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits/sausage gravy and of course PANCAKES.
This will be our first breakfast since the pandemic began and we will follow safe serving techniques as we have the last few functions.  It is the chance for the parishioner's to have a social breakfast again after Mass.  It is a donation breakfast to cover our costs and raise funds for charities. Questions or comments please contact Michael Tennermann, Grand Knight Council 12335, mtennermann at hotmail.com<mailto:mtennermann at hotmail.com>, 719-640-2813.
________________________________
Concert
Colorado Crossroads Youth Orchestra invites you to its Inaugural Concert on Saturday, May 1st at 2pm in St Gabriel’s new Parish Hall!  CCYO exists to offer opportunities for musically talented and dedicated middle school and high school-age youth to use their God-given talents to glorify Him through music.  Admission is FREE!  Doors open at 1:30pm. For more information, visit ColoradoCrossroadsYO.org<http://ColoradoCrossroadsYO.org> or find us on Facebook @ColoradoCrossroadsYO.
________________________________
May Crowning
Throughout the month of May, we traditionally honor our Mother, Mary. At the first Mass of the month, Saturday, May 1st, 4:00 pm, we will participate with a Crowning of Mary.  Please bring a few flowers from your garden, or a small bouquet to honor our mother.  They will be brought forward in the gathering procession.  Any questions, contact Kathy Thomas, 528-8407.
________________________________
Men’s retreat
Come celebrate the feast of St Joseph the Worker in the Year of St Joseph with a 1/2 Day Men's Retreat to recharge your soul! Cost is $10/person (includes lunch) Register at www.infernomen.com<http://www.infernomen.com>

9am - Mass (Bishop Sheridan)

9:45am - Rosary

10:15-10:45am - Check-in and Fellowship
10:45am - 1st Talk (Fr Jim Baron)
11:15 - 12noon - Adoration
12-1pm - Lunch (Provided & Included with Registration Fee)
1 - 1:45pm - 2nd Talk (Mike Iversen) discussion and Reflection
Confessions available throughout the retreat.
Knights of Columbus Blood Drive
The next Blood Drive is Sunday, May 2, 8:30 am through 1:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall Section A. To sign up to donate on May 2, go to donors.vitalant.org website and search using Blood Drive Code 20001. We asking everyone to consider signing up early because if we get enough of the appointment times filled before mid-April, Vitalant will consider adding at least 9 more appointment times. Every blood donation is tested for the COVID-19 antibodies and you are notified of the results. If you have any questions, please contact either of the Knights of Columbus Blood Drive Coordinators, Tim Kearns, tgkearns at gmail.com<mailto:tgkearns at gmail.com> or Damon McEnaney, dcmaggies at gmail.com<mailto:dcmaggies at gmail.com>.
Child Care
St. Gabriel Child Care room will be open for 10am Mass starting April 11, 2021. The hours will be 9:45-11:15am. There is a limit of 14 kids. Children ages 2 to 6 years are welcome. Parents must be registered for the 10am Mass and remain in the building. To sign up go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-care-sign-up-tickets-148812091973
No Daily Mass
Due to a Priest Spring Leadership Meeting, there will be NO DAILY MASS May 3 through 7, 2021. Adoration will continue as scheduled Monday through Friday from 8am to 9pm.