[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed Aug 4 05:46:23 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
August 4, 2021  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3500-august-8-2021>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions from 8am-8:30am.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Briarfest Volunteer Signups
We are excited to bring back our church festival, Briarfest 2021 but we need our church community. It takes over 400 volunteers to operate the following: First Aid, Welcome Center, Classic Car Show, Volunteer Station, Bakery, Security, Operations (Setup/Tear Down) Walk For Hunger, Silent Auction, and General help. Training & a T-Shirt will be provided. Can you spare a 2hr window of help? Sign up this weekend in the Parish Hall or at www.briarfest.com<http://www.briarfest.com>
________________________________
Knights of Columbus Blood Drive
The next Blood Drive is Sunday, August 8, 8:30 am through 1:00 pm, in the Vianney and Nicholas rooms. To signup go to donors.vitalant.org website and search using Blood Drive Code 20001.  Every blood donation is tested for the COVID-19 antibodies and you are notified of the results.  If you have any questions, please contact either of the Knights of Columbus blood drive coordinators,  Damon McEnaney, dcmaggies at gmail.com<mailto:dcmaggies at gmail.com> or Tim Kearns, tgkearns at gmail.com<mailto:tgkearns at gmail.com>.
________________________________
Briarfest Car Show
Briarfest 1st annual car show will be on Sat Sept 11th and Sunday Sept. 12th. Open to all unique vehicles. Registration information at briarfest.com
Mission Trip
We had a successful Mission trip to Kansas City!  All are invited to hear about our trip, please join us in the 4-plex on Sunday Aug 8, 5-6 pm.
Eucharistic Adoration
Please consider signing up for an hour of Adoration. To sign up go to https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco.
Santísimo Sacramento
De lunes a viernes, de 8:00 am a 9:00 pm, tenemos Adoración al Santísimo Sacramento en nuestra parroquia.  Necesitamos más adoradores que se comprometan a participar en esta devoción dedicando mínimo una hora a la semana. Para más información, por favor consulta la Oficina Parroquial.