[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed Sep 8 10:05:05 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
September 8, 2021  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/index.php?preview=1&option=com_dropfiles&format=&task=frontfile.download&catid=98&id=309&Itemid=1000000000000>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions from 8am-8:30am.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
New Mass Time
Starting September 19th, we will be adding a Sunday 4pm Mass to the schedule.
________________________________
Adoration time change
Due to Briarfest, Adoration this Friday September 10th will end at 12pm.
________________________________
Briarfest this Weekend!!!!
Go to www.briarfest.com<http://www.briarfest.com> to see schedule of events.
________________________________
Briarfest Car Show
Briarfest 1st annual car show will be on Sat Sept 11th and Sunday Sept. 12th. Open to all unique vehicles. Registration information at briarfest.com
________________________________
Briarfest Wine School
For our seventh year, Briarfest 2021 invites you to another celebration and tasting of fine wines hosted by The Wine Seller and sponsored by Realtor, Jeanne Guischard of the Elite Team with Re/max. Located in the new beautiful Annunciation Hall at St. Gabriel The Archangel Church. The hours of the wine school are Friday (Sept 10) at 6:30PM and Saturday (Sept 11) at 3:00 and 6:30 PM. We will be tasting 8 wines on Friday and Saturday. Each price includes a plate of snacks (cheese, crackers, grapes, etc.) We are currently working with our distributors to decide which wines will be offered. The Wine School fills up quickly, so we suggest early registration. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/briarfest-wine-school-tickets-165498122339
________________________________
Eucharistic Adoration
Please consider signing up for an hour of Adoration. To sign up go to https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco.
________________________________
Calling all active duty, veterans, and retired military!
The Outreach Committee would like to compile a list of parishioners and their family members who are currently serving or who have served in the armed forces to be published in the bulletin for Military Appreciation Weekend in November. To have a name added to this list, please send these three items:
1. parishioner’s name (or your family member’s name)
2. their branch of service
3. and, whether they are active duty, veterans, or retired military
(This info must be sent in each year to have it in the current year’s bulletin). Please email that info to Donna Knutson: dmknutson at comcast.net<mailto:dmknutson at comcast.net>. This year’s deadline to submit names is October 29, 2021.
Craft Fair
The Saint Gabriel's Craft Fair will be held on Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 8:00am-3:00pm. If you are interested in having a booth at the craft fair, please contact Mory at Moryvr at aol.com<mailto:Moryvr at aol.com> or (719)964-4383.
Purified
Save the Date November 11, 2021 6-8pm   Watch this video and see what its all about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYmBvoGRyPs