[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News-Briarfest this Weekend!

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Thu Sep 9 11:50:29 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
September 9, 2021  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/index.php?preview=1&option=com_dropfiles&format=&task=frontfile.download&catid=98&id=309&Itemid=1000000000000>
________________________________
Briarfest this Weekend!!!!
Go to www.briarfest.com<http://www.briarfest.com> to see schedule of events.
________________________________
Walk to End Hunger
Saturday September 11th 9am. Meet at corner of Austin Bluff and Coachhouse and walk to King Soopers parking lot.
________________________________
Briarfest Car Show
Briarfest 1st annual car show will be on Sat Sept 11th and Sunday Sept. 12th. Open to all unique vehicles. Registration information at briarfest.com<http://www.briarfest.com/>
________________________________
Briarfest Wine School-Spots still Available
For our seventh year, Briarfest 2021 invites you to another celebration and tasting of fine wines hosted by The Wine Seller and sponsored by Realtor, Jeanne Guischard of the Elite Team with Re/max. Located in the new beautiful Annunciation Hall at St. Gabriel The Archangel Church. The hours of the wine school are Friday (Sept 10) at 6:30PM and Saturday (Sept 11) at 3:00 and 6:30 PM. We will be tasting 8 wines on Friday and Saturday. Each price includes a plate of snacks (cheese, crackers, grapes, etc.) We are currently working with our distributors to decide which wines will be offered. The Wine School fills up quickly, so we suggest early registration. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/briarfest-wine-school-tickets-165498122339
________________________________
Live Auction
In addition to this years Silent Auction, we will have a Live Auction on Saturday, September 11, 2021, between 8:30-9:00 p.m.  We will start the Live auction during the Sofa Killers intermission.  Come out and enjoy the music then sit tight and watch our auction come to life. The following items will be in the live auction.
*Coors Light Igloo cooler bag.  This fully insulated cooler bag will keep up to 30 can cool and ready to enjoy.  Starting bid is $30
*Cornhole, 3 x 2 ft Lightweight Aluminum Cornhole Boards with 8 bean bags and zippered carrying bag.  Crafted with special locker makes the 2 boards in 1, comes with zippered carrying bag, convenient to carry and transport.  Starting bid is $70
*Truly Hard Seltzer Beach Chair.  The perfect height off the ground, reclining back, wooden arms, and a cool one will make your next beach trip the best one yet.  Starting bid is $35
*Hyatt Place Two Nights Stay. Two nights stay at the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods.  This is valid for a standard view room through December 31, 2022.  Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and the complimentary breakfast buffet along with 2 complimentary beverages from the Café.  Starting bid is $375
*2 Bronco Tickets- Broncos Tickets for October 31, 2021 – The Washington Football Team opponent.  2 tickets in Section 507, Row 13, Seats 5 & 6.  Starting bid is $300.
*Guinness Toucan Hockey Jersey black and green. Guinness jersey featuring a Toucan on front and back.  Classic 1850’s artwork by Gilroy.  Officially licensed Guinness merchandise.  100% polyester, embroidered logo and graphics.  Starting bid is $75
*Cherokee Ridge Golf Course.  Two (2) Rounds of Nine holes With Golf Cart. Sleeve of Golf Balls. Enjoy the beautiful Colorado Mountain View while taking in 9 holes of golf.  Starting bid $50
________________________________
Silent Auction
Go to Qtego.net/qlink/stgabrielaacc to register to bid on items in the silent auction.
________________________________
Urgent Volunteer Help Needed
If any of these times and stations are appealing to you and you can afford the time, please email me personally at, susieferrick at gmail.com<mailto:susieferrick at gmail.com> and let me know.
**Information/Volunteer Booth:
Friday, Sept 10th and 9-10:30 pm
Saturday, Sept 11th, 9-11 am, 1-3 pm, 3-5 pm, 5-7 pm, 7-9 pm 9-10:30 pm
**Parking Attendants for Handicap (Over 18):
Friday, Sept 10th, 6:30-8:30 pm
Saturday, Sept. 11th, 5-7 pm, 7-9 pm
**Carnival Ride Line Attendants:
Friday:  Sept 10th, 7-9 pm, 9-11 pm
Saturday:  Sept 11th, 5-7 pm, 7-9 pm. 9-11 pm
**Bathroom Attendant
Saturday 6-11pm
Sunday 3-6pm
Crabtree Ride Tickets