[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed Dec 15 07:36:24 PST 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
December 15, 2021  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions from 8am-8:30am.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am,10:00am, and 4pm.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________

2021 Contribution Deadline

Any contribution that is to be credited to tax year 2021 must be given to the church or postmarked no later than Dec 31, 2021. Last day to bring in contributions to the office will be Friday December 31, 2021, as the office will be closed on Thursday December 31, 2021. Any contribution received after Dec 31, 2021 will be credited to tax year 2022. All checks must be dated no later than Dec 31, 2021. Any check dated Jan 1, 2022 or later must be credited to tax year 2022.

________________________________

Extended Advent Confession Times

There will be extended Confession hours on Saturday 12/18.  Confessions will be heard from 1:00pm until 3:30pm on those Saturdays.

________________________________

Mass Information

*If you are unable to receive Precious Body due to gluten sensitivity, please talk with the sacristan or usher before Mass and they can make arrangements for you.

*We ask that a parent or responsible adult to please accompany children 12 and under if they need to go to the narthex or restrooms.

*Please silence all electronic devises.

*During sign of peace, please respect those who do not wish to shake hands and safely offer each other the sign of peace.

* Fr. Kirk wants to assure you that if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of sickness, you are not obligated to attend Mass. You may watch Mass online at https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/mass-information/mass-videos.

________________________________

Holiday Mass Schedule

Thur., Dec 23-Office Closed.

Fri., Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve – Masses at 4:00pm & 6:30pm (English); 8:30pm (Spanish). No 7:30am Mass or Adoration.

Fri., Dec 24-Office Closed.

Sat., Dec. 25 – Christmas – Masses at 12:00 Midnight & 10:00am (English); 1:00pm (Spanish). No 4pm or 7pm Masses this day.

Fri., Dec. 31 – Normal 7:30 a.m. Daily Mass. Adoration 8am to 9pm.

Sat., Jan. 1 – Mary, Mother of God – Mass at 10am (obligation abrogated), regular Saturday evening & Sunday weekend Masses.

________________________________

Christmas Flowers

With Christmas fast approaching, your donations for flowers would be greatly appreciated.  This will allow us to beautify the nave and narthex for our Christmas celebration.  We will have envelopes on a table in the narthex beginning December 4th-5th.  Please place the envelopes in the white mailbox outside the office.  Thank you so much for your contributions.

________________________________

Posadas

December 19th around 2:30pm we will gather in the Parish Hall to enjoy traditional Hispanic dishes and the presentation of Cantata Navideña.

19 de diciembre alredor de las 2:30pm pasaremos al salon parroquial para disfrutar de platillos hispanos tradicionales y la presentacion de Cantata Navideña.

Boy Scout Troop 246 Annual Christmas Tree Recycling Fundraiser

•We pick-up on Saturdays: Jan 1st, Jan 8th, 15th, and 22nd

•Leave trees at curb by 8:00 am

•Schedule a tree pickup by:

1–Calling 719-357-7407

2–Sending an email to RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org<mailto:RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org>

3–Visiting our website: http://www.bsatroop246.org/

• Suggested donation is: $20 for postal zip codes 80918, 80920, 80923 and 80924; and $25 for postal zip codes 80917, 80919, 80921 and 80922.  Please attach check made out to ‘BSA Troop 246’ or visit our website for credit card / PayPal donations. Let Troop 246 Recycle for you.