[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Thu Feb 3 09:31:19 PST 2022

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
February 3, 2022  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions from 8am-8:30am.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:00-3:00pm (please note time change).

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am,10:00am, and 4pm.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________

Mass Information

*If you are unable to receive Precious Body due to gluten sensitivity, please talk with the sacristan or usher before Mass and they can make arrangements for you.

*We ask that a parent or responsible adult to please accompany children 12 and under if they need to go to the narthex or restrooms.

*Please silence all electronic devises.

*During sign of peace, please respect those who do not wish to shake hands and safely offer each other the sign of peace.

* Fr. Kirk wants to assure you that if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of sickness, you are not obligated to attend Mass. You may watch Mass online at https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/mass-information/mass-videos.

Part-time job opportunity
We are looking for a part time afternoon receptionist for our office. Work hours would be Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Applicant must be bilingual in English and Spanish and have previous experience. Must have great computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. Great phone/communication skills and the ability to multitask. Please prayerfully consider being part of Saint Gabriel. Contact Cindy Martinez in the office at 719-528-8407 or send resume to cmartinez at saintgabriel.net<mailto:cmartinez at saintgabriel.net>.
Join our Greeter Team
Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you enjoy meeting new people? We are looking for parishioners who are interested in welcoming everyone when they arrive for weekend Masses. Training will be provided so that you can assist with any special needs or requests. The only requirements are your bright smile, your warm welcome, and the ability to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your preferred Mass time. Please contact Linda in the office at 719-528- 8407 or by e-mail at lpopolano at saintgabriel.net<mailto:lpopolano at saintgabriel.net>.
Knights of Columbus Blood Drive Cancelled
The blood drive scheduled for Sunday, 6 Feb, is cancelled because of staffing shortage at Vitalant.