[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News - Novena for Our Nation

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Aug 12 15:51:35 PDT 2016

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F4B9.2D622970]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
August 12, 2016

________________________________
Novena for Our Nation

The 54-day effort will kick off on the Solemnity of the Assumption (August 15th)

What: Rosary "Novena for Our Nation"

When: August 15, 2016  - October 7, 2016

More Information: Pray-ers may sign up on the WEBSITE<https://www.votervoice.net/BroadcastLinks/i6KLATOSYtC2K2WCDDgCwQ>  or via FACEBOOK <https://www.votervoice.net/BroadcastLinks/_EzBi55_AkR8vRjhutQojg>  to show support, but there is no obligation to register to be part of the Novena for Our Nation. The important thing is to pray!

Please consider participating in this important effort; our Nation and our State are both in need of prayer.  A traditional novena lasts nine days. But this 54-day prayer puts six novenas together for a singular purpose. The 54-day devotion consists of five decades of the Rosary prayed daily for 27 days in petition; immediately thereafter, five decades are prayed daily for 27 days in thanksgiving, whether or not the request has been granted yet.

Please do everything you can to get the word out about this very important and necessary prayer campaign for our nation, that begins on August 15, 2016!

May God, through the powerful intercession of the Blessed Mother, truly pour out His grace upon the United State of America!!

Click HERE<https://www.votervoice.net/BroadcastLinks/unpbJxITfSOAl-xc5I8mTw>  to sign up for daily novena reflections.

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>