[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News-St. Gabriel the Archangel Special EBlast

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Mon Mar 11 10:23:20 PDT 2019

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
March 11, 2019

________________________________

Knights of Columbus, Marian Prayer Program:

The Knights are inviting parishioners and Knights to attend this Wednesday, March 13 Eucharistic Adoration and Rosary. The Knights of Columbus would like to dedicate the 6:00 PM Rosary to the persecuted Christian families in the Middle East.

The Knights of Columbus Marian Prayer Program, honors the martyrs over the centuries as we call particular attention to the suffering of today’s Christians in the Middle East.  Featuring the newly commissioned icon of Our Lady Help of Persecuted Christians, the prayer program is the latest in a series of efforts undertaken by the Knights of Columbus to aid those who suffer for their faith. Since its inception in 2014 our Christian Refugee Relief Fund has raised and distributed close to $20 million to help feed and clothe needy families in the Middle East and to resettle and rebuild villages destroyed by ISIS.

[cid:d33aa65e-e137-4f92-a323-4869599a5d4e]