[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News-St. Gabriel the Archangel

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed May 29 11:06:55 PDT 2019

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
May 29, 2019
________________________________

Beacon of Faith Campaign Update-Phase 1-Parish Hall
Total intentions to date: $2,072,397.84
Total amount collected to date: $1,298,575.92

There is still time to get your pledge in. Just go to

http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form and fill in the form.

[Commitment Form (Click Here)]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form>

http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form

[cid:630916ba-4762-429f-8ae2-9fb461af6288]

________________________________
Walk for Life
The 32nd annual Walk for Life is this Saturday!  Join hundreds of others THIS Saturday, June 1st, at Memorial Park to support the life-saving work of Life Network and the Colorado Springs Pregnancy Center.  Every $150 you raise will provide free support services for 3 clients and their babies. Get a pledge sheet from the information table or  visit www.WalkForLife.com<http://www.walkforlife.com/> or contact Angela McGrady admcgrady at gmai.com<mailto:admcgrady at gmai.com>
________________________________

Blood Drive
Can you donate blood during our June 16th Blood Drive?  The Knights of Columbus will be in the narthex after all masses June 1-2 and 8-9 to help with Sign Up Rosters.  The Blood Mobile will be in the roundabout from 8 am to 12:30 pm on Sunday, June 16th.
________________________________

MARIAN  HOUSE
Did you know St. Gabriel sponsors a volunteer work group the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Marian House? We provide assistance in the daily meal preparation, service and cleanup and we would love for you to join us.  We are always in need of additional help.  There are two shifts available, either 7:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.  Volunteers age 13-16 will need a parental consent form as well as a volunteer parent present;  age 16-18 will just need a parental consent form all done online with your initial application which everyone completes one time.  Our next scheduled workday is Thursday June 13.  If interested Contact Kitty Dalechek, dalecksr at hotmail.com<mailto:dalecksr at hotmail.com> or 719-344-5560.

Online Resource Links

*   FORMED Sign-up<http://formed.org/register/#/registration/individual?parishCode=ef46a3>

*   Online Giving<https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1317>

*   Y-Disciple Youth Ministry<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ContinuingEducation/YouthMinistryYDisciple.aspx>

This Weekend

Thurs, May 30: Shroud Seminar 6:30pm.

Sat-Sun: Fair Trade Coffee and Chocolate for sale after Masses.

Sat-Sun: K of C hosts sign-ups in narthex for June 16 blood drive

Upcoming Events

Mon, June 3: Health and Safety Meeting 7pm. All are welcome.

Wed, June 5: Eucharistic Adoration as Scheduled. Pray the Rosary at 6:00pm. Evening Prayer and Benediction starts at 6:30pm.

Fri, June 7: First Friday Adoration 10am-12pm.

Fri, June 7: Altar Server Training 6-7pm.

Sat, June 8: VBS Training 9am-1pm.

Sat, June 8: Altar Server Training 9-10am.

Sat, June 8: K of C hosts sign ups in narthex for June 16 blood drive.

Sun, June 9: K of C hosts sign-ups in narthex for June 16 Blood Drive.

Sun, June 9: Hymnal Swap in Nave after 4:30pm Mass. Volunteers welcome.

Save The date

June 15: Spanish and English Baptism Classes 8:30am-12:30pm.

June 16: Blood Drive in roundabout.

June 24-28: Vacation Bible School

June 28: Parish Picnic at Cordera 6-9:30pm.

July 17-19: Mission Possible

July 21-26: Totus Tuus.

For more news and events
View the latest Bulletins online<http://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>