[St. Gabriel Parish News] Important Parish News and Resources

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Mar 27 13:41:06 PDT 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60440.7D834020]

Thank you for your continued prayerful and financial support of the parish.

Online Giving (Click Here)<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

Mercy’s Gate Food Drive Collection

Our community neighbors who rely on the food pantry have been particularly affected.

Mercy’s Gate has a high demand for resources. To help, we have come up with a plan to minimize person-to-person contact and still provide much needed food supplies to the food pantry. The Knights of Columbus (KofC) will have their trailer at church near the roundabout.  We ask that you drive in the roundabout and leave your donation on the curb. It will be picked up and put in the trailer for delivery to Mercy’s Gate. The KofC are using extra precautions as they collect your donations.

Collection times are from 4:00-5:00 pm on Saturday, March 28 and 8:30-10:30 am on Sunday, March 29.

While all donations are welcome, the following items are critically in short supply: pasta and pasta sauce, Chunky soups, canned dinners (ravioli, stews, etc.), canned vegetables, peanut butter, jelly and shelf-stable milk.

Online Option

If you would like to contribute in lieu of bringing food supplies to the church, we have setup an account in our online giving portal to support Mercy’s Gate.  Online Giving (Click Here)<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

Your gift will make a difference as we come together and support the ways God is moving through this community to help our neighbors in need.

Confessions at Church

Sat, March 28 and Sat, April 4, 1:30 - 3:30 PM.  Please follow instructions as outlined at the entrance.

Fifth Sunday of Lent Mass

Rosary 9:30am Rosary Link<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A70jxHC07e8&t=224s>

Mass:  Saint Gabriel Website<http://www.saintgabriel.net/> or St Gabriel Facebook Page<https://www.facebook.com/St-Gabriel-The-Archangel-Catholic-Church-116603085030430/>

You are encouraged to unite your prayer with the entire parish community, by celebrating online Mass on Sunday at 10:00am.

Stations of the Cross

Stations of the Cross<https://youtu.be/_gX6ie_oqPA>

Clergy and Staff Availability

Though the office is closed the Saint Gabriel clergy and parish staff will remain available Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. 719-528-8407 Office Clergy and Staff Contact Info<http://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/staff-directory>

Online Giving

Our Online Giving option is an ideal way to support the parish and its mission.  It is essential to our continued operation.

This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions.

Online Giving Parishioner Benefits

• Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.

• Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.

• Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.

• Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.

• Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime.

Start giving online today!

1. Visit our church website at www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/> or Online Giving <https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

2. Create an account.

3. Schedule your recurring gifts.

Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact the church office at 528-8407.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60440.7D834020]