[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Sep 25 10:50:40 PDT 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
September 24 2020   (See this weekend’s Bulletin<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/2835-september-27-2020>)
________________________________
New Mask Mandate
Effective July 17, 2020, all Colorado residents over the age of 10 are required to wear masks indoors. Please make sure to bring a mask with you when you come to the church building.
________________________________
Mass Schedule
                   English Schedule

·         Daily Mass 7:30am Tuesday – Friday; Daily Confessions – following the 7:30am Mass. Reservation for Mass is no longer required for Daily Mass.

·         Wednesday Adoration 8am-6pm; Rosary, Evening Prayer, Benediction begins at 5pm.

·         First Friday Adoration 8am-12pm.

·         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

·         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am-both in the Nave.

    Spanish Schedule

·         Wednesday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confession before Mass at 6:30pm.

·         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

·         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

·         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

No daily Mass sign ups on Eventbrite – You will still need to sign in on the sign in sheet with name and telephone number.
Eventbrite sign up still needed for weekend Masses only. English Mass – Sign Up (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-english-tickets-105181783546>  or Spanish Mass – Sign UP (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-spanish-tickets-105417839596>

Sunday Mass will continue to be available online on Sunday after 10:00am (English or Spanish)
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>
Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>
________________________________
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D69331.BB8E6400]New Construction
Starting to see the beginning of the Adoration Chapel. Below you will find a list of proposed relics that will be in these two display cabinets.
Relics include: The Blessed Virgin’s Veil, True Cross, Thread from Shroud, House of Loretto, St. Joachim, St. Anne, St. Pius X, St. Padre Pio, St. Mother Teresa, St. Anthony Mary Claret, St. Maria Goretti, St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows.
If you would like to help support our Furnishings & Fixtures campaign please take a look at the letter from Fr. Kirk and brochure that came in the mail or visit our website. Call Marc Lanning in the office for more information on how you can help.

YDisciples Fundraiser
In light of so many new challenges and changes this year, we have spent the past several months exploring new ways to serve our YDisciple ministry. With that in mind, we have teamed up with Tiny Saints® to host a brand new, contact-free, online fundraiser this fall. From October 1-31, 2020, family and friends can shop from the comfort of home to support our YDisciple ministry. All they need to do is select Saint Gabriel High School Youth Group from the dropdown menu at www.tinysaints.com<http://www.tinysaints.com>. With that, 25% of every order from our supporters will go to our ministry. It’s that simple! Tiny Saints® sells colorful and vibrant charms, plushies, board books and lanyards, all themed around the saints. At $5-15, their products make fun, affordable gifts and offer something for everyone. With All Saints Day and Christmas right around the corner, now is the perfect time to shop for a good cause! If you have any questions, contact Stephanie Bland at sbland at saintgabriel.net<mailto:sbland at saintgabriel.net>.

Library News
In case you haven't heard, St. Gabriel's Library is open!  Check out procedures are the same as always.  Feel free to choose your own due date if 2 weeks isn't enough.  In an effort to keep everyone safe, returned items are quarantined for at least 4 days before they go back on the shelves (following PPLD's Covid practices).     Please Note: the Library is being used for confessions following daily Masses and from 2:30-3:30pm on Saturdays so it is not available during those times. Contact Gail (gailsohns at gmail.com<mailto:gailsohns at gmail.com>) with questions.

food pantry collection This Weekend
Our annual food pantry collection to support Care and Share is this weekend. We ask that you continue to follow social distancing guidelines when you drop off your donation. The Knights of Columbus will have their trailer in the usual place near the curb. Please drive in the roundabout and leave your donation on the curb. Collection times are from 3:00 - 4:00 pm on Saturday, September 26 and Sunday, September 27 from 7:15 - 8:00 am and 9:15-10:00 am. Care and Share has asked for donations of canned fruits, canned vegetables, canned soup, canned meat and tuna, peanut butter, cereal and oatmeal.  If you prefer, you can make a cash donation online Donate online to Care and Share on the St Gabriel's online giving portal. Direct Link to Online Giving – just click the Care and Share fund
https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101 Thank you! Your generosity is helping many of our neighbors during this difficult time!