[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Dec 18 10:21:31 PST 2020

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
December 18 2020   (See this weekend's Bulletin<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3256-december-20-2020>)
________________________________

Mask Mandate

Effective July 17, 2020, all Colorado residents over the age of 10 are required to wear masks indoors. Please make sure to bring a mask with you when you come to the church building.

________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

*         Daily Mass 7:30am Tuesday - Friday; Daily Confessions - following the 7:30am Mass. Reservation for Mass is no longer required for Daily Mass.

*         Wednesday Adoration 8am-6pm; Rosary, Evening Prayer, Benediction begins at 5pm.

*         First Friday Adoration 8am-12pm.

*         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

*         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am-both in the Nave.

    Spanish Schedule

*         Wednesday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confession before Mass at 6:30pm.

*         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

*         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

*         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

No daily Mass sign ups on Eventbrite - You will still need to sign in on the sign in sheet with name and telephone number.

Eventbrite sign up still needed for weekend Masses only. English Mass - Sign Up (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-english-tickets-105181783546>  or Spanish Mass - Sign UP (Click Here)<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mass-rsvp-spanish-tickets-105417839596>

Sunday Mass will continue to be available online on Sunday after 10:00am (English or Spanish)

www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>

Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Christmas Masses- Our new Parish Hall will be available for Christmas Masses, allowing us to add additional seating at all Mass times.  Please sign up for Mass as soon as possible and if you cannot attend please cancel your reservation to make room for others.  If you have any questions about your reservation, please call the office at 528-8407.  We ask that you do not make reservations at multiple Mass times.  Thank you!
-Sign up is required.
-Due to limited seating, we ask that you sign up for Mass early.
-Due to the number of people attending Christmas Masses, you may not be seated in the Nave.
-If you cannot attend a Mass you signed up for, please cancel your ticket to allow someone else to attend. If you need help canceling your order, please call the office 719-528-8407.
-If you are sick or someone in your household is sick, or if you are at risk or a caregiver for someone at risk, please DO NOT COME.
-Masks are required. -Everyone continues to be dispensed from their obligation to attend Mass until further notice.
-The 4pm English and 6pm Spanish Mass will be recorded and available to watch from home.
Christmas Mass - English
December 24 4:00pm and 8:00pm,
December 25 12:00am(Midnight), 8am, and 12:00pm(Noon) ***Please note there is a 12AM and a 12PM Mass when signing up***
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/christmas-mass-english-tickets-131064733145
Christmas Mass - Spanish
December 24 6:00pm
December 25 10:00am
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/christmas-mass-spanish-tickets-131066424203
________________________________
Advent Extended Confession Times
Saturday December 19th from 1:30-3:30pm.
________________________________
Keep Christ In Christmas Car Magnets
The Knights of Columbus will be selling the "Keep Christ in Christmas" car magnets after all Masses the weekend of December 12/13 and 19/20. Cost of magnets are $5.00 each. Proceeds go to Charities supported by the K of C Council at St. Gabriel. Thank you for keeping the real meaning of Christmas alive in "the birth of Jesus."
Boy Scout Troop 246 Annual Christmas Tree Recycling Fundraiser
*We pick-up on Saturdays: Dec 26th, Jan 2nd, 9th, and 16th
*Leave trees at curb by 8:00 am
*Schedule a tree pickup by: 1-Calling 719-357-7407 2-Sending an email to RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org<mailto:RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org> 3-Visiting our website: http://www.bsatroop246.org/ * Suggested donation is: $15 for postal zip codes 80918, 80920, 80923 and 80924; and $20 for postal zip codes 80917, 80919, 80921 and 80922. Please attach check made out to 'BSA Troop 246' or visit our website for credit card / PayPal donations.
Furniture and Fixtures Campaign
Goal: $323,000.00
Current Donations Received: $122,747.28
Every contribution will bring us closer to preparing our new space for ministry and for the day when we can gather together as one! You may contribute thorough our online giving portal: https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101 and choosing the Furniture and Fixture fund. You may also mail in your donation, bring it to the office, or drop it in the offertory basket. Thank you for your support.