[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Fri Jun 11 10:06:12 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
June 11, 2021   (See this weekend's <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3492-june-13-2021>
________________________________

Mask Mandate

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

As you have likely heard COVID directives are quickly changing throughout the country. With the latest pronouncements by the president, the CDC and our local governments, some changes will be effective this weekend. Masks and social distancing will no longer be required. However, those who have not been vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing masks and if desired distanced seating will still be available in the overflow and narthex areas. The parish will not be checking your status of vaccinations in any way but please remember it is an act of charity to help protect the health of others.

Please continue to pray for a quick end to this pandemic.

Fr. Kirk J. Slattery

________________________________

1. Online Registration and Contact tracing will be discontinued as of 4/21/21.

2. Wear mask according to state guidelines.

3. We will be returning to 100% Capacity. Seating will be available in all pews.

4. As an option, distanced seating will be reserved in the overflow areas, including the Narthex, overflow, and parish hall.

5. As always, if you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home.

6. St. Gabriel will continue to maintain all preventative measures, including routine sanitizing. Please remain vigilant and continue to take advantage of the temperature monitors and hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities.

7. As in every public space, visitors should understand that there is an assumed risk anytime they interact with the public.

8. Live Stream (8am Sunday) and recorded Masses will continue to be available on our website. www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/?fbclid=IwAR3Wzzz5MEtkEWwDvtgtZByzT9qmijs-7aA1sDZbm3Ph3h52Y0tTEpycRMo>

________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

*         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday - Friday; Daily Confessions - following the 7:30am Mass.

*         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

*         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

*         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am.

    Spanish Schedule

*         There no longer is a Wednesday 7pm Spanish Mass.

*         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

*         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

*         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Knights of Columbus Burrito Sale this weekend
Knights of Columbus Breakfast Burrito Donation weekend of June 12/13 after 4pm, 8am and 10am Masses.
________________________________

Mass of Ordination and Installation of Most Rev. James R. Golka

We have limited tickets to the Ordination Mass on Tues. June 29th at 2pm at Holy Apostles Catholic Church and for the Evening Vespers on Mon, June 28th at St. Mary's Catholic Church. Call the office at 528-8407. If you are unable to get tickets, the Mass will be livestreamed and can be seen on the Diocesan Facebook page or diocs.org.

________________________________

St. Gabriel Catholic School Survey

We are in the process of building a new Catholic Classical School at St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish. The school will be Pre-K through 8th grade and expected to be open Fall 2023 for the 23-24 school year. Please help us by answering a few questions as we start the planning process.
Here is the survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MZJ5GCK.
________________________________

Child Care

St. Gabriel Child Care room is open for 10am Mass. The hours will be 9:45-11:15am. There is a limit of 14 kids. Children ages 2 to 6 years are welcome. Parents must attend the 10am Mass and remain in the building. To sign up go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-care-sign-up-tickets-148812091973

________________________________
Help Needed For Sunday Donuts
The Hospitality Team is looking for volunteers to help with the donuts after the 8am and 10am Masses. Please prayerfully consider helping this ministry in making it a success. Contact the office at 719-528-8407 for more information.
Family Game Night
Families, are you ready to put down the digital screens? Then come join us at Saint Gabriel in the Parish hall on June 15th from 6:30-8:30pm. Family games will range from 6 years of age and up. Teen game tables will be available for more advanced players. Childcare will not be provided.
Pupusas
Te invitamos a disfrutar de una rica comida el domingo 27 de junio en nuestra parroquia.  Tendremos almuerzo después de la Misa de las diez y después de la Misa de la una. Disfruta en comunidad mientras ayudas a nuestra parroquia financieramente. Todo dinero recaudado irá al fondo parroquial.
We invite you to come and enjoy lunch after the 10 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Masses on June 27th.  Enjoy fellowship with the St. Gabriel community while helping our parish financially, as all proceeds will go to our parish fund.