[St. Gabriel Parish News] FW: St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Thu Jul 22 08:46:27 PDT 2021

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
July 22, 2021  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3498-july-25-2021>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

•         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday – Friday; Daily Confessions – following the 7:30am Mass.

•         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

•         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:30-3:30pm.

•         Sunday Masses 8:00am and 10:00am.

    Spanish Schedule

•         Saturday Spanish Mass 7pm; Confessions before Mass at 6:30pm.

•         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

•         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________
Knights of Columbus Council 12335 Annual Peaches and Pears Sales
The Knights of Columbus will be taking orders for Palisades Peaches and Pears on July 24 and 25 after the 4:00pm Saturday Mass and 8:00am, 10:00am, and 1:00pm Masses on Sunday.  Knights will be manning a table in the Narthex to take Parishioner orders.  Peaches and Pears will be delivered to Saint Gabriel the Archangel for pick-up on Saturday 21 August.  The cost for the peaches or pears are: a 10lb box for $25 and an 18lb box for $35.
________________________________
Knights of Columbus pancake breakfast this Sunday, July 25, after 8:00 am Mass
We are bringing back Sunday Pancake Breakfasts. We will have scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits/ sausage gravy and of course PANCAKES. It is a donation breakfast to cover our costs and raise funds for charities.
________________________________
Tacos this Sunday
Te invitamos a disfrutar de una rica comida el domingo 25 de julio en nuestra parroquia. Tendremos almuerzo después de la Misa de las diez y después de la Misa de la una. Disfruta en comunidad mientras ayudas a nuestra parroquia financieramente. Todo dinero recaudado irá al fondo parroquial.
We invite you to come and enjoy lunch after the 10 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Masses on July 25th. Enjoy fellowship with the St. Gabriel community while helping our parish financially, as all proceeds will go to our parish fund.
________________________________
Saint Gabriel Men’s Retreat
July 31-Aug 1, 2021 El Tesoro Retreat Center, Woodland Park, CO  Registration deadline is July 27th.
$50 Overnight $30 Saturday only (No overnight) Check in is July 31st between 10-11am.  Check out is Aug 1st at 11am. Space is limited. Registration at www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>  under RSVP tab. For more information contact Deacon Mike at mmcgrady at saintgabriel.net<mailto:mmcgrady at saintgabriel.net>
Faith Formation
Registration for Faith Formation classes is ongoing. Early registration deadline is August 15th. Catechists are still needed. Contact Kim Seiler at kseiler at saintgabriel.net<mailto:kseiler at saintgabriel.net> or 528-8407 for more information.
Library News
Are your children participating in the Pikes Peak Library District's "Summer Adventure" program?  St. Gabriel's Library has some awesome books for kids and teens!   We have board books, easy readers, and picture books for the younger children,  fiction series for elementary, middle and high school readers, and even a few graphic novels and "manga".  We are sure to have something your children will love!