[St. Gabriel Parish News] St. Gabriel Parish News

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed Jan 12 09:17:52 PST 2022

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish
January 12, 2022  <https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/send/2-bulletins/3488-may-16-2021> (Click here to see this weekend's Bulletin)<https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins/>
________________________________

Mass Schedule

                   English Schedule

*         Daily Mass 7:30am Monday - Friday; Daily Confessions from 8am-8:30am.

*         Adoration Monday -Friday 8am-9pm; Sign up for regular weekly hour at https://adorationpro.org/gabrielco/.

*         Saturday Mass 4pm; Saturday Confessions 2:00-3:00pm beginning January 15th (please note time change).

*         Sunday Masses 8:00am,10:00am, and 4pm.

    Spanish Schedule

*         Sunday Spanish Mass 1:00pm; Confession before Mass at 12:30pm.

*         Spanish Holy Hour 2nd Thursday of the Month-7pm.

 Offertory Donations: Your continued offertory support can be mailed, dropped off in the church mailbox, or use our online portal. Online Giving<https://giving.parishsoft.com/app/giving/stg8755101>

________________________________

Mass Information

*If you are unable to receive Precious Body due to gluten sensitivity, please talk with the sacristan or usher before Mass and they can make arrangements for you.

*We ask that a parent or responsible adult to please accompany children 12 and under if they need to go to the narthex or restrooms.

*Please silence all electronic devises.

*During sign of peace, please respect those who do not wish to shake hands and safely offer each other the sign of peace.

* Fr. Kirk wants to assure you that if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of sickness, you are not obligated to attend Mass. You may watch Mass online at https://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/mass-information/mass-videos.

________________________________
Second Collection for Colorado Fires

In response to the terrible fires that struck our state recently, we will be having a second collection this weekend, January 15-16, 2022. You may also make donations in support of the recovery to a special fund here: Marshall Fire Recovery Assistance Fund https://secure2.convio.net/cfnc/site/Donation2?df_id=3220&3220.donation=form1&mfc_pref=T. Thank you for your support.

________________________________

Boy Scout Troop 246 Annual Christmas Tree Recycling Fundraiser

*We pick-up on Saturdays: Jan 15th and 22nd

*Leave trees at curb by 8:00 am

*Schedule a tree pickup by:

1-Calling 719-357-7407

2-Sending an email to RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org<mailto:RecycleTrees at bsatroop246.org>

3-Visiting our website: http://www.bsatroop246.org/

* Suggested donation is: $20 for postal zip codes 80918, 80920, 80923 and 80924; and $25 for postal zip codes 80917, 80919, 80921 and 80922.  Please attach check made out to 'BSA Troop 246' or visit our website for credit card / PayPal donations. Let Troop 246 Recycle for you.

Office Closed
The office will be closed on January 17th in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. There will be daily Mass at 7:30am followed by Confessions from 8-8:30am. Adoration will be from 8am-9pm.
Pray to protect life!
JANUARY 19-27, 2022 9 Days for Life is a novena for the protection of human life. Each day's intention is accompanied by a short reflection and suggested actions to help build a culture of life. https://www.respectlife.org/9-days-for-life.
Saint Gabriel Women's Conference with Kay Davis, Certified Spiritual Director
All women are welcome! Conference includes adoration, confession, formation talks, fellowship & sharing. Lunch & refreshments included.
Childcare is available. Conference is supported by your generous donations. To register go to St Gabriel Women's Conference Tickets, Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 9:30 AM | Eventbrite.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-gabriel-womens-conference-tickets-227798801347>