[St. Gabriel Parish News] FORMED Web site signup info - February 22, 2016

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Mon Feb 22 14:39:15 PST 2016

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Parish Logo]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
February 18, 2016

________________________________
Get FORMED

At this weekend's Masses the FORMED Web site was introduced to the Parish.  Normally access to the FORMED site requires a paid subscription but as the result of a generous gift to the Diocese your family has free access to the site. Now every parishioner can experience hundreds of hours of watching, reading, and
listening to the Best Catholic Content.

> Click here to create your own profile<http://formed.org/register/#/registration/individual?parishCode=ef46a3>.  The link already has our Parish code included so all you will need to do is complete the registration form with your name and address.

Note: If the link above does not work navigate your web browser to www.formed.org<http://www.formed.org> and in the "Does your parish already have FORMED" box enter the code: ef46a3

[cid:image002.png at 01D16D84.9436B920]

________________________________
My Personal Favorite - The Catholicism Series

Some great content that is available on the FORMED web site is the Catholicism video series by Bishop Robert Barron.  This series provides an insightful overview of the Catholic Faith.  Shot all over the world it provides wonderful imagery of Catholic sites as tools for exploring the faith.  It can be found on the FORMED web site under "Programs --> Exploring the Catholic Faith".  The video series normally costs over $69 to purchase on DVD and is a wonderful example of what the FORMED site has to offer at no cost to you.  Enjoy....

Online Resource Links

*   FORMED Sign-up<http://formed.org/register/#/registration/individual?parishCode=ef46a3>

*   Year of Marriage & Family<http://www.yearformarriageandfamily.com/>

*   Online Giving<https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1317>

*   Special Events Videos<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ParishMissionsSpecialEvents.aspx>

*   Y-Disciple Youth Ministry<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ContinuingEducation/YouthMinistryYDisciple.aspx>

Upcoming Events.
Wednesday, Feb 24: Eucharistic Adoration from 10am - 7pm. Pray the rosary and Divine Mercy chaplet after the 12:15 Mass. Children's hour at 2 pm. Pray the rosary at 6:15 pm. Evening Prayer and Benediction start at 6:40 pm.
Wed, Feb 24:  Knights of Columbus Council meeting at 7pm.
Thurs, Feb 25: Ladies Auxiliary meeting at 6:30 pm.
Friday, Feb 26: Stations of the Cross at 6 pm followed by a Knights of Columbus sponsored Fish Fry.
For more news and events
View the latest Bulletins online<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishInfo/Bulletins.aspx>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>