[St. Gabriel Parish News] News from St. Gabriel Parish - Respect Life Dinner

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Wed Oct 12 16:36:57 PDT 2016

[cid:image001.png at 01D224AB.0B94E2C0][cid:image004.jpg at 01D224AE.7A9A2EC0]

The 6th Annual Bishop's Respect Life Dinner will be on Monday, October 17th at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. Our distinguished speaker will be Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York. Individual tickets are $55.  St. Gabriel parish still has a few open tickets left at our tables.   Contact Marc Lanning in the parish office to obtain tickets.  mlanning at saintgabriel.net<mailto:mlanning at saintgabriel.net> or 528-8407.