[St. Gabriel Parish News] Parish News-St. Gabriel the Archangel

News from St. Gabriel Parish parishnews at lists.saintgabriel.net
Thu Jun 7 07:25:02 PDT 2018

[St. Gabriel the Archangel]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish News
June 7, 2018

________________________________

Beacon of Faith Campaign Update

The Beacon of Faith Campaign is well on its way. Our campaign will take involvement and participation by all to be a success! Please send in your Commitment Cards as soon as possible so we can know everyone's intentions.

Phase 1-Parish Hall

Total intentions to date:  $2,031,582.01

Total amount collected to date: $861,879.52

[Commitment Form (Click Here)]<http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form>

http://www.saintgabriel.net/commitment-form

[cid:630916ba-4762-429f-8ae2-9fb461af6288]

________________________________

Summer Reconciliation Hours

June 23 – Aug. 4  Tues-Fri: 11:50-12:10 Saturday: 3:30pm – 4:30pm

________________________________

Once Every Five Weeks??

We have 5 dynamic teams in need of volunteers for our Money Counting Ministry!  Your commitment is approximately two hours every 5 weeks!  If you are at least 18 years of age, have been in the parish at least 6 months, and LOVE working with money—we could really use your help.  A background check is required for this ministry.  Please contact Terri Kowalczyk, 649-4065 or stgabcounting at yahoo.com for questions or more information.

________________________________

Faith Formation Registration

Faith Formation Registration is ongoing. Sign up early to get the discounted rate. Download the forms from our website or come to the office to fill out the paperwork. www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net>.

Registration fee $65 through July 31

Registration fee $75 beginning August 1st

<mailto:chipreny at comcast.net>

<mailto:chipreny at comcast.net>

<mailto:chipreny at comcast.net>

________________________________

Summer Reconciliation Hours

June 23 – Aug. 4  Tues-Fri: 11:50-12:10 and Saturday: 3:30pm – 4:30pm

________________________________

Work of Your Hands

Parish Help Wanted Corner – Contact office for info: 719-528-8407

Graphic Designer – We are looking for talent that who can create graphic designs, to include art work for special projects.

Furniture Upholstery Work – We are looking for a team of volunteers who can re-stuff the seats of the red chairs in the classrooms.

Creative Writer – The office staff is looking for a creative writer who can capture the spirit of our ministries by writing articles for the bulletin and Catholic Herald.

Donut & Hospitality Servers - We are looking for 2-4 volunteers to help make coffee and serve the donuts at 8:30 Mass 2 Sundays a month. Training will be provided. Please see Bobby Gamble either before or after the 8:30 Mass or contact the office (528-8407) if you can help. Thank you

________________________________

Online Resource Links

•   FORMED Sign-up<http://formed.org/register/#/registration/individual?parishCode=ef46a3>

•   Online Giving<https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1317>

•   Y-Disciple Youth Ministry<http://www.saintgabriel.net/ParishMinistries/ContinuingEducation/YouthMinistryYDisciple.aspx>

This Weekend

Friday: Volunteer Appreciation Night 5-9pm.

Saturday: Women of Faith Breakfast 8:30-10:30am.

Upcoming Events

Mon, June 11: Hour of Mercy 3-4pm.

Mon, June 11: Galatians Bible Study 7-8:30pm.

Mon, June 11: Health & Safety Team Meeting 7pm.

Tues, June 12: SoulCore 9-10am.

Tues, June 12: The Bible and the Sacraments Bible Study 9:30-11:30am.

Tues, June 12: Senior Social Group Meeting 12pm at Cheddars (Interquest Parkway)

Wed, June 13: Eucharistic Adoration as scheduled. Pray the rosary at 6:15 pm. Evening Prayer and Benediction starts at 6:40 pm.

Wed, June 13: Knights of Columbus Meeting 7pm.

Fri, June 16 : Reading/discussion group for Divine Mercy Prayer Cenacle in the Library after 12:15 Mass.

Save the Date
June 18-22: Vacation Bible School.
June 23: CPR Training 9am-1pm.

June 23-24: Blood Drive Sign Ups

June 30-July 1:Blood Drive Sign Ups

July 7-8: Blood Drive

July 14-15: St. Gabriel Women's Retreat in Woodland Park.

July 21-27: Totus Tuus.

July 23: Information Session for Denver Biblical School Year 1 6:30pm.

July 28: CPR Training 9am-1pm.

Jan 12,2019: Women's Conference.

For more news and events
View the latest Bulletins online<http://www.saintgabriel.net/parish-info/bulletins>

Saint Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Church
8755 Scarborough Dr.  Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Office: (719) 528-8407
www.saintgabriel.net<http://www.saintgabriel.net/>